Keepers of the DarkSide (KDS) is a well established and proud community with a history going back to 2003. We provide a semi-RP, military gaming environment that fits both casual and hardcore players.
- Log in: At least once a week.
- Dedicates at least an hour per week to some form of guild activity (events, gathering parties, defense duty, etc)
- Normal priority on guild provided resources and gear
- Relaxed schedule but what they lack in participation will have to make up for in discipline and joyfulness.
- Log in: at least 5 times a week.
- Hours played: at least 20h per week.
- 90% events participation. (Guild meetings, PvP events, CTAs). In full loot PvP games Civil Corp Members are exempt from the PvP events.
- High priority when it comes to using guild resources and gear
- Army Corp Core players will receive the best weapons and gear that the guild can acquire.
- Civil Corp Core players will receive the best recipes and materials that the guild can acquire.
- That you are at least 18 years of age.
- That you understand that this is a semi-RP military dictatorship and not a democracy.
- That you respect the chain of command.
- That you keep an open mind and do your best to climb up the ranks.
- That you are able to follow orders.
- That you are able to communicate in English on designated VoiceComms.
- That you understand that KDS is a massive community, with rules that must be followed.
- That you read the KDS forums on a regular basis.
- That you represent KDS, Keepers are to treat friend and foe with respect at all times.
- That your goal is to be a team player.
- That you bring a good attitude with you.
- That you are social and wish to attend KDS in-game events (meetings, raids, defence etc.).
- That you are always prepared to fight with consumables for the entire duration of military operations.
If you feel you are unable to meet our expectations then there is no need for you to continue.